Install problems

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    webmaster169
    Participant

Hi bryle

It is me… sorry

Now I will re install UpdraftPlus on letsupport.dk. I have downloaded and installed the plug-in.

I have followed the instructions. Though I skipped point 1, as I never had a wordpress.org version.

I come to point 3, where it says:

“Enter your UpdraftPlus.Com details

Now you need to connect to your UpdraftPlus.Com account. If you have already done this (e.g. this was not your first purchase), then instead follow the link to refresh your connection.

On the “Premium / Extensions” settings tab, enter your UpdraftPlus.Com details – the email address you used to purchase, and your password. Then tap on ‘Connect’.”

But I really don’t get the image below where I can reconnect. The only thing I can do is buing Premium again. And for sure I’m told, that I’m on the free version.

It also mentions “follow the link to refresh your connection”. This is not my first purchace, but where do I find the link=

It is like running around in a circle.

Best regards,
    Hanne

Bryle Crodua

Hi Hanne,

Please can you send us a screenshot of the “Premium/Extensins” tab you are seeing? You can use this online tool https://snag.gy/ to take a screenshot and paste the link here.

You should also have 2.15.2.x as the UpdraftPlus plugin version to know that you have the correct file installed.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Install problems’ is closed to new replies.