Installation

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    UAB Via Aquaria
    Participant

Hi! I am trying to install the premium version after deleting the free version, but updraft keeps giving errors: first saying some files were not found, could not load certain files.

Now, it says: Destination folder already exists. /home/via/domains/via.lt/public_html/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/

UAB Via Aquaria
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Apologies.
    It appears that an UpdraftPlus folder already exists.

The best solution is to manually remove ‘updraftplus’ folder via FTP from the ‘wp-content/plugins/’ directory.

Then manually upload the plugin via FTP. Download a fresh copy of the plugin from our install guide here. Then, unzip and upload to ‘wp-content/plugins’ so it becomes ‘wp-content/plugins/updraftplus’.

After uploading the files, you can then activate the add-ons and connect plugin to UpdraftPlus.com from your WordPress dashboard.

Kind Regards,
    Bryle

UAB Via Aquaria
    Participant

Hi Bryle! I already did that and it worked! Thanks!

Next thing is that I want to take back up of my all sites, but here the functions in the network admin, it does not specifically mention something about back up of all sites.

So, it would it backup all of my sites automatically?

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Yes! UpdraftPlus can only backup the entire Multisite. From that backup you can restore a sub-site within the same network or migrate the entire network. You cannot extract/migrate a sub-site.

Thanks,
    Bryle

UAB Via Aquaria
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

The log would show if the backup has successfully completed. Can you send us a copy of the backup log please?

If you would really like to be sure, best way to check is to test it. You can create a staging/development site and migrate the entire multisite.

Thanks,
    Bryle

UAB Via Aquaria
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Thank you!

Yes, it does show that UpdraftPlus recognise the website as Multisite and was able to successfully backup the entire site.

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Installation’ is closed to new replies.