Installing Premium Version On Localhost

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Installing Premium Version On Localhost

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cop30569
    Participant

So far I have been unable to install my premium version on my localhost. I have completed all tasks according to the install instructions provided to no avail. I’m building a website offline and will be ready to move it and go live soon. Any suggestions?

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

At what point of the installation guide does the process fail?
    https://updraftplus.com/support/installing-updraftplus-premium-your-add-on/

If instead of the add-on activation update, you are redirected to the Updates page, please try temporarily deactivating the other plugins on the site and running the add-on activation again.

Best Wishes,
    David N

cop30569
    Participant

Hi Dave!
    It fails as soon as I try to install after uploading. Actually, it never installs and only shows “select files” with no choices. At the top of my browser is “Wordpress: error” but no error codes etc. I’m at a loss and need to figure it out so I can migrate the site. I installed on my current live website with no problems other then “backup failed to complete”, but I think I know the reason for that and can fix. Also, I have followed the instructions exactly on the above link. I have it printed for easy reference. Thank you for any help! It is much appreciated! Tim

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

Apologies for the delay in replying.

If you have not been able to install on your localhost, please could you try instead unpacking the plugin zip file, and manually placing the contents (a folder named ‘updraftplus’) into the wp-content/plugins folder of your localhost site?

Does the plugin then display in the WP Admin plugins page, ready to be activated?

Best Wishes,
    David N

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Installing Premium Version On Localhost’ is closed to new replies.