Login to OneDrive does not work

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Bryle Crodua.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jerko Usmiani
    Participant

Hi Support,

i`ve bought the OneDrive AddOn and am logged in in my OneDrive Account. When i try to regeister it comes to an Error:

rameter 1 to be array, null given in /hermes/bosnacweb01/bosnacweb01an/b206/ipg.jerkosweltcom/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/methods/backup-module.php on line 428 Warning: key() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /hermes/bosnacweb01/bosnacweb01an/b206/ipg.jerkosweltcom/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/methods/backup-module.php on line 434

I downloaded and activated the last Version of Updraft Plus before trying this.

Please help
    Thanks and kind Regards

Jerko Usmiani

Bryle Crodua

Hi Jekro,

Please can you re-install the plugin and try to manually upload the plugin via FTP?
    Ensure to download a fresh copy of the plugin from our install guide here. Then, unzip and upload to ‘wp-content/plugins’ so it becomes ‘wp-content/plugins/updraftplus’.

After uploading the files, you can then activate the add-ons and connect plugin to UpdraftPlus.com from your WordPress dashboard.

Kind Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Login to OneDrive does not work’ is closed to new replies.