Lost Premium add-on after restored multisite

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Lost Premium add-on after restored multisite

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Hsiung Wei Hsiang
    Participant

I’ve tried these steps: https://updraftplus.com/support/installing-updraftplus-premium-your-add-on/

But it still doesn’t work. I cannot use premium features like multisite support, it showed a warning:
    “UpdraftPlus warning: This is a WordPress multi-site (a.k.a. network) installation. WordPress Multisite is supported, with extra features, by UpdraftPlus Premium, or the Multisite add-on. Without upgrading, UpdraftPlus allows every blog admin who can modify plugin settings to backup (and hence access the data, including passwords, from) and restore (including with customized modifications, e.g. changed passwords) the entire network. (This applies to all WordPress backup plugins unless they have been explicitly coded for multisite compatibility).”+
    I tried to deactivate/reinstall the plugin, it shows “You are presently connected to an UpdraftPlus.Com account.” on the setting page directly and I didn’t log in after I reinstall it.

Also, I can see the updraftplus button on the top toolbar in the network panel, but once I click it will redirect me to the child-site to access the setting page. so I guess it’s not multisite support.

Hsiung Wei Hsiang
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

May I know what is the current plugin version that is installed on your website please?
    Also note, that UpdraftPlus is only network activated in a Multisite install.

Regards,
    Bryle

Hsiung Wei Hsiang
    Participant

and yes, I’ve installed it on multisite panel. and activate it on the network.
    not working.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Are you able to provide us access to your website so we can check first hand, please?

Thanks,
    Bryle

Hsiung Wei Hsiang
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Hsiung Wei Hsiang
    Participant

any updates?

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

I found the issue. It shows that your premium license was assigned when your site was still in “http”. I need to reset the license on our server and reconnect it. However, I can’t complete the process from your website probably with my login limitations. Please can you complete by going to the “Premium/Extensions” tab, click on the “activate on this site” link for the “All add-ons”, you will then see an update link at the top of page, please follow that to complete the process. Please let me know if that works for you now.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Hsiung Wei Hsiang
    Participant

Now it works, thanks!

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

You’re welcome!

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Lost Premium add-on after restored multisite’ is closed to new replies.