Microsoft OneDrive Access

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Ulrich Rücker
    Participant

Hi,
    I purchased and installed Updraft today and want to confiugre it to save to OneDrive (or even better would be the share point of the company but leave this for now).
    But when using the authentification link with my company account Microsoft tells me that they don’t have our domain in their system (which is obviously wrong as we use the one drive, error message below). When using my personal Microsoft account it tells me that I should use my company account.
    Can you help please?
    Rgds,
    Ulrich

PS: In case it helps: It’s the exact same email I used for the purchase…

Error Message: <<domain>> ist nicht in unserem System enthalten. Stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie den Namen richtig eingegeben haben.

Ulrich Rücker
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Ulrich Rücker
    Participant

Sorry, I just figured out that I used the wrong OneDrive-Site in your settings – I chose “OneDrive Germany” but it looks like we’re on “OneDrive International” – with International it works!

But may I use my ticket to ask for support to bring the backups to the comapny share point – is this possible?

Bryle Crodua

Hi Ulrich,

Great glad it working now.

Regarding your request, I’m afraid we can only do email and forum support.
    However, you can purchase hands-on support here – https://updraftplus.com/shop/get-support/

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

Ulrich Rücker
    Participant

Dear Bryle,
    what exaclty does it mean? Do I need to buy support every time I have a question or do you mean for getting real life people co-working with me I have to buy support? The latter I would understand. And for now I think the former is sufficient.
    So maybe I start again with the very fundamental question of: Is it possible to configure MS Share Point (which comes with the Microsoft Buinsses 365 package) as a remote storage in your plugin? If so, we can figure out if email-/forum-support is enough or if I need to buy something.
    Rgds,
    Ulrich

Bryle Crodua

Hi Ulrich,

Apologies for the confusion, that is not what I meant. Only if you need us to do restoration/migration work and other UpdraftPlus related works. Any questions, we’ll be happy to assist and guide you.

Regarding your question, yes OneDrive for Business is supported with UpdraftPlus. We have a short video instruction here – https://youtu.be/rvUQYEzdEnU

Bets Wishes,
    Bryle

Ulrich Rücker
    Participant

Thanks a lot for the explanation regarding paid support!

Regarding my issue: Yes, OneDrive for Business works – that’s what I already configured. But with Microsoft Business 365 there comes the MS Teams storage which effectively is a Share Point and I wonder Updraft is able to send into the group storage/Sharepoint?

Bryle Crodua

Hi Ulrich,

I’m afraid Google Drive Team storage is not yet supported. It is already on our list of future development but we cannot tell as to when it will be released as of the moment.

Regards,
    Bryle

Ulrich Rücker
    Participant

Hi Bryle, I’m not interested in Google Drive Team storage. I asked for Share Point – Microsoft group storage. Is this already available or on the roadmap?

Bryle Crodua

Hi Ulrich,

Sorry, I got it mixed up.

I’m afraid it is not yet in our future plans of development.

You can post your requests and suggestions on this page: https://updraftplus.com/feature-requests/
    This gives us a centralised point for suggesting new features, and allows others to support suggestions. We will tend to prioritise features that have proven popular.

Regards,
    Bryle

Ulrich Rücker
    Participant

Thanks, I put my request where you suggested.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Microsoft OneDrive Access’ is closed to new replies.