Migrate add-on doesn't migrate all files

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Migrate add-on doesn't migrate all files

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ricardo
    Participant

Hi!

We’ve just bought the migrate add-on and used it for the first time in two different websites.

The first one worked really well. We had a problem with the second one. In Uploads > 2014 folder, from month 04 to 12, all the folders were empty after migrating to the new server and url. It also happened with 2015’s months folders, all empty, in contrast with the original folders we wanted to migrate.

Do you knowhwat can be happening?

Thanks a lot,
    Sofia

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Sofia,

Please can you post a link to the migration log file on the problematic site? You can find it in the folder wp-content/updraft on the destination site for your migration. Then I’ll be able to see what’s happening and advise.

Best wishes,
    David

Ricardo
    Participant

Of course!

There were more than one, but I’m guessing this is the right one:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l277zqe9xeb4n66/log.582b206d4ae7.txt?dl=0

Update: We did it all over and the error was gone. The one thing we’ve changed was to deactivate the plugins ‘JetPack’ and ‘Revolution Slider’. I don’t know if they have any relation with the previous error.

I’m also sending you the log from the successful migration.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ne2j8oslqowseqn/log.39332e70a09d.txt?dl=0

Thanks a lot, David!

Regards,
    Sofia

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Sofia,

Thanks. The log file indicates that you did not opt to include the uploads in the migration operation:

0000.236 () Restore job started. Entities to restore: plugins, themes, others, db

Note the absence of “uploads”.

Best wishes,
    David

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Migrate add-on doesn't migrate all files’ is closed to new replies.