Migrate/Clone to staging site not completing

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Migrate/Clone to staging site not completing

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Jordan Gum
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi Jordan,

The website was working yesterday? Were there any changes that you had to migrate again?

I also tried deactivating all plugins but the website still behaves the same. I am guessing this has something to do with the theme.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Jordan Gum
    Participant
    Jordan Gum
    Participant
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

1. Can you check if both live and staging is using the same PHP and WordPress version? Also, is that the result where the site doesn’t load at all on staging?

2. Yes, you can run restoration for Uploads only. You don’t have to select all components all the time. You can only select the component that you wish to restore.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Jordan Gum
    Participant
    Bryle Crodua

Hi Jordan,

To do that open the ‘expert settings’ section of the UpdraftPlus Settings tab, and find the ‘split backups every’ option. Set this to the value that you prefer, save your settings and run a new process.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Jordan Gum
    Participant
    Bryle Crodua

Hi Jordan,

“Now the site is loading, but there are also different broken image links, so I’m not sure what to make of that. ”
    > The uploads did not seem to finish. To fix this, you can manually restore the uploads by extracting all the uploads.zip file and then place them in the “wp-content/uploads” folder. The database restore will not fix the issue.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Migrate/Clone to staging site not completing’ is closed to new replies.