Migrate to new host using clone – first try failed used up tokens

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Migrate to new host using clone – first try failed used up tokens

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kerstin Rempe
    Participant

tried migrate using clone and it “worked” – the cloned website was in really bad shape – no pictures…so I deleted the temporary space to start over again hoping if a preinstall all the plugins it would work better. Now it shows me I need to buy tokens – is this correct?I am puzzled – all add ons an use one of the add ons I need to. spend additional money?

Kerstin Rempe
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi Kerstin,

Apologies for the confusion.

If using UpdraftClone you will need 1 token to clone the website and the site will be live for 24 hours. Then after that you will be needing 1 token to extend it for 7 days.

Regards,
    Bryle

Kerstin Rempe
    Participant

If I get you right, each time it doesn’t work and I would like to try again I have to buy new tokens?

Bryle Crodua

Hi Kerstin,

No. If the clone fails, our system would automatically credit you back the token. If it did not, please provide me with your UpdraftPlus email address so I can check.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Migrate to new host using clone – first try failed used up tokens’ is closed to new replies.