Migrated site shows no images

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Martin Burge
    Participant

Migrated my site to localhost running Laragon (on domain.test)and everything seems to be working well except no images have been brought in to the local site.

Browsing to the uploads folder, all files are there and they work both in browsers and in editors: The image files themselves seem fine.

The URLs for placing the images in the site within the HTML seem correct, and if the image URL is pasted to a browser, I get the image no problem: The HTML URLs seem OK.

The images are seen in the Media Library wit names and properties intact, but are broken placeholder images – the image themselves aren’t there. Interestingly they all seem to have a property of “unnattached” and when I click that it asks me what page to attach it to – which of course I can’t remember at the coded image name level.

I copied and pasted the contents of the Uploads backup again in the web root but to no effect.

So is this a config or htaccess issue? Database?

Everything about the image (name, file location, open-ability, HTML src) seems to be correct – it is just that the site doesn’t want to show them.

Any insights from this community very welcome.

Thanks

Martin

Martin Burge
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

For us to check further, can you please send us a copy of the migration log?
    You can find this log in the ‘wp-content/updraft’ directory of your new site location.
    You can send the log file and copy the contents into an online tool (such as https://pastebin.com/ )

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Migrated site shows no images’ is closed to new replies.