Migration- is it a joke?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bryantdelaney
    Participant

I’ve tried multiple times over a few months to get 1 migration to work. Every time, the migration fails causing hours and hours of wasted time. I have read many threads in this community with the only answer from tech support “send me your log”. Yet there is no way to send the log without pasting pages of the log in this forum. Certainly not a good use of anyone’s time reading all this ____!
    I’m sure you will reply with the “alternative methods” to migrate – which also fail.
    Paying for a product with the name “migrate” I expect the ability to migrate from one domain to another. Why can’t you’re product accomplish this without tech support?
    What are the parameters on both sites required to make a migration successful?

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

As each WordPress install and server settings are different we need to have a copy of the migration log. That will give us information on the possible cause of why the migration failed. Please are you able to send us a copy? You can also include screenshots and as much details as possible to help us resolve your issue.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Migration- is it a joke?’ is closed to new replies.