Migration to new site from Updraft Backup leeps failing

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Migration to new site from Updraft Backup leeps failing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Steven
    Participant

Hi,

I am having endless problems trying to migrate from one site to another.

I have 2 backups of the site in my DropBox account but each time I try restore and migrate something goes wrong.

Often when Updraft is trying to upload the files from remote storage, the uploads just pause. I push “Uploads” again and they continue then pause again.

The “Uploads” folders are large (about 2GB in total) and the backup seems to have split them into 4. I assume this is so they easier to upload. But even if the upload completes, a message appears telling me the uploads were not made with Updraft plus.
    I have even attempted to sort these “Uploads” into one zip and to also decrease the size of these and upload them with the Updraft name but this also fails. Says it is not made by Updraft.

Has anyone had similar issues and can help? Please let me know!

Thanks in advance!
    Steve

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

Please can you send me WP and FTP login details for the destination site, to [email protected] ? Then I can take a look.

Also, a shared link for the Dropbox folder containing the backups would be handy (though it sounds like you’ve already uploaded the backups into the site – but just in case).

Best wishes,
    David

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Migration to new site from Updraft Backup leeps failing’ is closed to new replies.