Migrator Add-on Purchase

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Joe
    Participant

Hi

I just purchased the Migrator add-on, however under this page:
    https://updraftplus.com/my-account/my-add-ons-and-support/

It says at the bottom:
    “None yet purchased”

I’ve already lodged a support query, but just thought I’d post here too.
    I am urgently wanting to migrate a site so appreciate a reply ASAP as to what I may be doing wrong or if I am missing something?

I’ve connected my account to the updraftplus plugin also (successfully) however no sign of the migrator plugin (restoring the DB does not give option for search/replace, etc..)

Please advise?
    Thanks,
    Joe

PS: order number: 66322

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Joe,

Apologies – there was a temporary glitch, which has passed now – please can you try again?

David

Michael
    Participant

I am having this same problem (Dec 18th). I purchased, paid and downloaded a new version of UpdraftsPlus from here, replaced the free one on my site, connected it, but cannot activate the Migrator.

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Can you be more specific? What happens when you try? Is there an error message? In Joe’s case, a quirk was stopping all orders going through for a few hours. Your problem must be a different one, as lots of orders are going through the system.

What’s your order number? That can help me trace your attempts too.

Best wishes,
    David

Michael
    Participant

this is the order #69917. I downloaded UpdraftsPlus from here, then uploaded it to the site I want to clone. Then I connected it with my settings, and it says it is connected. I uploaded the same version of UpdraftsPlus to the site I want to clone to (which is a clean, new WP install).

When I scroll down in the Add-ons of the current site, none of the Add-ons are able to be activated, they all say “Get it from the UpdraftPlus.Com Store”. If I click “Clone/Mirate” in the front page of the Plugin, it directs me to go buy it here.

Thanks

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Thank you. No payment has been made for order 69917. According to our card processor, you supplied an invalid zip code and street address for the card, and so no charge was authorised.

To complete payment, go to your account – https://updraftplus.com/my-account/ – and click on the ‘Pay’ link next to the order. Do double-check the details you’re entering; and if the normal debit/credit card option fails, then try PayPal – they process cards too. (Or, just go through the shop in the ordinary way again with a fresh order).

Best wishes,
    David

Michael
    Participant

David-
    Thanks for the info. I had input the year as 4 digits, when it should have been 2. Looks like it’s working now! Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Migrator Add-on Purchase’ is closed to new replies.