Mixed Up Billing & Pricing & Activation 2 Products

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Mixed Up Billing & Pricing & Activation 2 Products

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Kevin FitzMaurice
    Participant

I have two products from UpdraftPlus.
    (1) UpdraftPlus Premium
    (2) UpdraftValut

Problem One: My UpdraftPlus account was not automatically renewed as promised at the discount rate of $45. So I purchased it new again at $71. But it still has not been renewed and says I will not receive updates.

Problem Two: UpdraftVault was originally purchased on trial for $1. I renewed for $1 again and not the $35 because I am treated like a new customer.

Problem Three: The total cost is almost the same with the UpdraftPlus Premium as a new product ($71) and the Vault as a trial product ($1). However, I would prefer the Premium ($45) auto-update and the Vault yearly price ($35) to keep everything honest and easier.

Thanks.

Kevin FitzMaurice
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

I’ve checked your account and it shows that you have just purchased the first year of UpdraftPlus Premium. The cost of which is $70 on first year and yearly renewal is $42.

For UpdraftVault Storage – 5gb you already have an active subscription #1223318 which is set to auto renew on October 08, 2022 for $35. The new subscription for UpdraftVault Storage – 5gb (trial) purchased May 07, 2022 will still auto renew after a month for $35. You only get to have the trial for a month.

Do you want us to cancel/refund the UpdraftVault Storage – 5gb(trial)?

Regards,
    Bryle

Kevin FitzMaurice
    Participant

Thanks for your response.

I need the yearly renewal price for UpdraftPlus Premium ($42) and to cancel the first-year order. This is my second year.

Yes, you can cancel the new trial for Vault. I will pay the $35.

As you can see from the attached screenshot, I had Premium, but it expired without warning.

<Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 7.18.54 PM.png>

Sincerely,

Kevin Everett FitzMaurice, M.S.

HOME

[email protected]

AMAZON: My Author’s Page

Bryle Crodua

Hi Kevin,

Apologies. It doesn’t show that you have an existing UpdraftPlus Premium subscription. It only shows that you have just recently purchased UpdraftPlus Premium dated May 07, 2022. You can check it here https://updraftplus.com/my-account/orders/.

I have already processed the refund for UpdraftVault Storage – 5gb(trial).
    Please allow a few days for the funds to appear on your account.

Regards,
    Bryle

Kevin FitzMaurice
    Participant

Show me how to send you screenshots. I have receipts from 2019, 2020, and 2021. I also have credit card records. You dropped the ball, not me.

Bryle Crodua
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kevin FitzMaurice
    Participant

Reply a way to contact you, and I can send you your email receipts. Or screenshots of the receipts. Then you will have all the numbers you want.

Kevin FitzMaurice
    Participant

I only have one name.
    I only have one website.
    I do have more than one email address, as do many people.

Bryle Crodua

Hi Kevin,

Can you please try again and renew your license? At the checkout page, can you enter the fortyoffrenewal coupon code?

If it does not apply, can you just proceed with the purchase and let me know so I can manually refund the 40%. Are you happy to do that?

Thanks,
    Bryle

Kevin FitzMaurice
    Participant

I do not have a coupon code. That is the problem.
    You don’t recognize me because of a different email address.
    The purchase has been made as I said before several times.
    However, I still get this message: Your paid access to UpdraftPlus updates for this site has expired. You will no longer receive updates to UpdraftPlus. To regain access to updates (including future features and compatibility with future WordPress releases) and support, please renew.

Bryle Crodua

Hi Kevin,

Can you provide us the right account email, so I can check? Also include order numbers.
    You can tick the box ‘set as private reply’.

Regards,
    Bryle

Kevin FitzMaurice
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for providing the information.
    I’ve checked and it shows that this [Order #374275] is linked to this account email ‘[email protected]’.

To renew you just need to visit our shop page https://updraftplus.com/shop/updraftplus-premium/ and select ‘Subscription’ renewal method, so it will automatically apply the discount on your next renewal. Add to cart the licence type/plan and at checkout apply ‘fortyoffrenewal’ coupon code to get 40% discount.

Regards,
    Bryle

Kevin FitzMaurice
    Participant

I have not had that email address for about 4 years. I do not have access to it.
    The orders I sent to you were all mailed to my current address.
    I already ordered a new subscription as I have repeatedly told you.
    I used my current address.
    It does not offer the discount.
    Yes, I did all the steps correctly.
    You are ignoring me just as your system is.
    Check recent orders that I sent to you.
    They have my correct email address.
    What is the point of you telling me to keep ordering the product when I have ordered it again?
    I think I should find another system.
    You are intent on wasting my time.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Mixed Up Billing & Pricing & Activation 2 Products’ is closed to new replies.