Mixed Up Billing & Pricing & Activation 2 Products

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Mixed Up Billing & Pricing & Activation 2 Products

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Therefore, can you please provide us the order number? It can be found in the invoice – which is automatically sent after purchase.
    Also the email address associated with your account, please? We need you to provide us the information so we can pull up the correct account and information.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Bryle Crodua

Hi Kevin,

You have made the original purchase using this account email ‘[email protected]’. We didn’t know you don’t have access to that email anymore. Your purchase should have been discounted if the system detected your previous UpdraftPlus Premium purchase on the same account.

I’m afraid the system will not let you apply the code on your recent purchase. However, as a one time courtesy, I can partially refund the 40% discount.

I have processed the partial refund for you now.
    Please allow a few days for the funds to appear on your account.

Regards,
    Bryle

Kevin FitzMaurice
    Participant

Finished. All issues resolved. Thank you.

Vanessa

Hi Kevin,

Can you fill out this form: https://updraftplus.com/paid-support-requests/. I will then try and get this resolved for your as quickly as possible.
    Please address the email to “Vanessa”

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Mixed Up Billing & Pricing & Activation 2 Products’ is closed to new replies.