move my clone

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I bought tokens to make a clone to put a copy somewhere else. I can access the clone from the wp where I want it. But how do I retrieve it? I have no use for a copy lasting just a day or two – I need a copy on my own site where I can fiddle with it as long as I need and try things out without messing up the real site.

It just doesn’t do what it says on the box – I feel cheated upon – no useful info anywhere, and the ‘clone’ is not a close as you are used to where you can download and upload somewhere else. So far it seems to be just useless and I need to buy even more to be able to download and upload. I want none of your stuff on my pc – I want my clone and nothing else – and the possibility to upload it where I want it. that’s what ‘clone’ does. Except it seems – your version. To me it looks more like fraud now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

and what am I supposed to do with 3 backups – not finished – and

Backup sent to remote site – not available for download.

and possibly just another one of those:
    The backup has not finished; a resumption is scheduled (mar 25 19:52:44)

The other site says it says it’s ‘ready’ – which it can’t possibly be if the original site says it never finished.

Does it even work????

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘move my clone’ is closed to new replies.