MU – Migrator

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Hello,

I’m trying to use the migrator in Multi-site, but am getting the following error on the sending end of the process:

PHP Fatal error (Error) has occurred during doaction subaction with updraft_remote_ping_test subsubaction. Error Message: Class ‘Math_BigInteger’ not found (Code: 0, line 555 in /www/virtualhosts/xyz.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/vendor/phpseclib/phpseclib/phpseclib/Crypt/RSA.php)

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks
    Chris

Chris
    Participant

Any update on this?
    Chris

Dee Nutbourne

Hi Chris,

Apologies for the delay.

It appears that a certain file included in UpdraftPlus cannot be found.
    Please could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin from scratch?

Best Wishes,
    David N

Chris
    Participant

Hi David,

I deleted and reinstalled the plugin on both ends and updated them to the 2.16.4.2 Version. I see the RSA.php file is in the directory.

However, I’m getting the same error. This is happening while the pluging is “Testing Connection…”

Thanks,
    Chris

Chris
    Participant

I believe that the re-installing worked.
    Chris

m.bariola
    Participant

Hi,

I have the same problem, however not in a multi-site. I am just trying to send from mydomain.com on server A to temp.mydomain.com onto server B, then pass it on mydomain.com on server B. When I try the first step, I get self same error. Tried to uninstall and reinstall many times to no avail. This is somewhat urgent as I might lose access to original space in a matter of days.

udadmin
    Keymaster

What files do you have in the directory wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/vendor/phpseclib/phpseclib/phpseclib/Math on each of the source and destination sites ??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘MU – Migrator’ is closed to new replies.