Multiple problems

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    aporter

Hi Robert,

Yes that is correct with your setup 30 backups will be kept locally.

Can you confirm if the location your restoring via PHPMyAdmin is the same as the location your restoring via SequelPro and command line? e.g is PHPMyAdmin on a server running a newer version of SQL and the other two are on your local development site running an older SQL version?

Can you confirm if it’s still the same error to do with the SQL Mode?

What are the errors you get when restoring via the command line?

Using the backup you provided I’m able to restore via SequelPro and command line with no issues on my local site using SQL MariaDB 10.3.22

Best Wishes,

Ashley

Robert Meador
    Participant

Both SequelPro and phpMyAdmin are running on the same MAMP server instance. It’s MySQL 5.7.32.

I see the same errors in Sequel Pro and when running via command line. But when I run via command line I only see the first error and then the import stops.

aporter

Hi Robert,

In that case I think you should try contacting SequelPro support as it should be reading and running them conditional comments.

For the command line what tool are you using to import the database backup?

Best Wishes,

Ashley

Robert Meador
    Participant

I’m just using Terminal on the Mac, using the recommended MAMP import process:

/applications/MAMP/library/bin/mysql -u [USERNAME] -p [DATABASE_NAME] < [PATH_TO_SQL_FILE]

aporter

Hi Robert,

Sorry about the delay.

I’ve installed MAMP and tried the command line and I was able to reproduce the issue, I then tried Sequel Pro again and got the same issue.

Disabling MAMP and swapping to another stack I no longer get the issue and Sequel Pro works for me once again.

So the issue appears to be with the MySQL install provided by MAMP, I’m not sure why it doesn’t read and run the conditional comments as the version provided should be high enough to run them.

I think you should contact MAMP support and ask them why this is happening.

Best Wishes,

Ashley

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple problems’ is closed to new replies.