Multisite Extension

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Medianik
    Participant

I thought the multisite extension is included in the UpDraft Plus Premium, I’m having a hard time finding where to download it?

Daniel Medianik
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Yes, Multisite and all other 23 add-ons is included in the Premium version.
    Please can you check the current plugin version installed on your website?

Thanks,
    Bryle

Daniel Medianik
    Participant

Version 2.16.41.0

Daniel Medianik
    Participant

Daniel Medianik
    Participant

This is what it’s showing on the extensions page of the site

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

The last digit in a 4-part version number is the number of installed add-ons. If you have 2.16.41.0, that means you have 0 add-ons installed.

The most common values are:

.0 – No add-ons installed
    .1 – A single add-on installed
    .24 – All add-ons installed (full Premium)

Could you please try to reconnect the plugin by entering your username and password in the “Premium/Extensions” tab? You then be able to see an “Activate on this site” link for the “All Add-ons”. Click that and finally click any update link (eg An update is available…) shown at the top portion of the page to complete the process.

Regards,
    Bryle

Daniel Medianik
    Participant

Thank you, I was able to connect it and update it but I’m having an issue seeing the additional plugins, how do I know if the multisite plugin is enabled?

Also is there a way for the plugin to backup the whole website into one file or it has to make the media, theme and database separate zip files?

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

“I was able to connect it and update it but I’m having an issue seeing the additional plugins, how do I know if the multisite plugin is enabled?”
    > UpdraftPlus is only network activated in a Mutlsite install. You would know if you are not getting any warning message on your dashboard. The screenshot does show that you have activated the full premium already.

“Also is there a way for the plugin to backup the whole website into one file or it has to make the media, theme and database separate zip files?”
    > UpdraftPlus has been designed to backup components separately. I’m afraid it is not possible to zip them as one file.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Multisite Extension’ is closed to new replies.