My order has been “processing” for a month

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin My order has been “processing” for a month

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Peter
    Participant

My order #664401 has been processing since September 18th, and now my license has lapsed for erikawinters.com. Please advise.

Peter
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

Sorry about that – I’m not sure why that didn’t automatically go through. I’ve now marked it as complete. Being an order for 1 licence of the SFTP/SCP add-on, it has renewed one of those licences for you. (I notice that you have a few other expired ones; you’ll have to let us know if it renewed a different one than you wanted to renew).

David

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

I see that you did say this was for erikawinters.com. However, that site did not have a licence for the SFTP/SCP addon; it previously had a licence for the full Premium package. So, that’s not the site that’s been renewed. Please can you confirm what you intended?

David

Peter
    Participant

Hi David –

Thanks for the quick reply and looking into it.

Yes, I was trying to renew for erikawinters.com, so the full Premium is what I should have renewed.

I do have some other sites coming up for renewal, I’ll deal with those after this transaction is complete.

-Peter

Bryle Crodua

Hi Peter,

I would suggest purchasing the UpdraftPlus Premium Business license so you will have 10 site licenses. This would be of better value than purchasing individual add-ons. I can see that your UpdraftPlus Premium license is already up for renewal.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘My order has been “processing” for a month’ is closed to new replies.