New Premium Business from Old Premium Personal (expired) — Can'

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin New Premium Business from Old Premium Personal (expired) — Can'

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Deborah
    Participant

HELP!! Order #249822 (placed today – 12/16/2017)

I initially purchased UpdraftPro PREMIUM personal over a year ago. I let it expire.

This morning I purchased Updraft Pro PREMIUM BUSINESS. I did not find or use an ‘upgrade discount’ link – unfortunately THAT was not easily found until AFTER purchase.

But ok… I just want to get it up and running and get to work. So…

Before installing the new zip file, I deleted the original Premium Personal version.

I’ve now been trying to get through Step 4 of getting this activated and working on my site and I’m HUNG … I click the link to refresh my site, but there is NO ‘activate’ link to start claiming my addons, nothing.

I can NOT get rid of the message at top of page that says my license has expired and I no longer get updates.

I’m stuck in a circle jerk and this should NOT be as difficult and time consuming as it is.

I fear that my OLD license keys and possibly my site are HUNG in the UpDraftPlus verification process and I will be lost there forever. PLEASE HELP.

Deborah
    Participant

Come ON people. Is this the best you can do for support??

This is supposed to be an EASY process to activate. I’m now waiting a second day, can’t get stuff done ’cause my new Updraft Business is hung at YOUR end.

Dee Nutbourne

HI,

Apologies for the delay.

It appears that the sites were stuck on the old, expired licenses.
    I have removed these expired licenses from your account.

Please can you re-connect the plugin to your account? You should then be able to activate the add-ons.

Best Wishes,
    David N

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘New Premium Business from Old Premium Personal (expired) — Can'’ is closed to new replies.