No more Developer Licence?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Holger Lenzdorf
    Participant

First of all, I’m very angry about your downgrade from developer to agency license. As a long-standing customer who has always extended his license, this is so annoying. I have never saw this before.

However, for me it is completely incomprehensibly why I can’t even buy the Unlimited license as renewal with your specified renewal code. If i apply that coupon it say thas it doesn’t work.

An off course the third issue, i also CANT download the current file. It says there is no file to download. My license is valid til july, so what´s happens?!

First the sneaky downgrade, second i CANT renew my license with renewal code, third i cant download my files anymore.

I hope you will fix that soon, thank you!

HOLGER

Teo
    Participant

I got the same thing going on – They have deleted my licenses and downloads and can no longer download the current version. I purchased the unlimited license 3 months ago. They replied they fixed it but no response after I said it was still gone. If you have any ideas – let me know. Not trying to hijack your post – just feels good to know I am not the only one who got the shaft on this.

Christopher Borchert
    Participant

Same here: my downloads are no longer available. I’m surprised by the removal of the developer license, or rather the replacement of it by a similar license for more than double the price.

Just lending my support and subscribing to the thread.

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

The missing download links are currently being investigated by our lead developer.

In the meantime, a download link is available from the installation guide:
    https://updraftplus.com/support/installing-updraftplus-premium-your-add-on/

@Holger
    Lenzdorf, From our records, it appears that your licenses are not ready to renew. The coupon is only valid 4 weeks before to 6 weeks after the expiry date. Your licenses are not scheduled to expire for 8 weeks.

The renewal coupon will work with any UpdraftPlus package.

Regarding the pricing change, I can pass on your feedback to our management team.

Apologies again for the inconvenience.

Best Wishes,
    David N

Holger Lenzdorf
    Participant

Ok, thank you for that information.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘No more Developer Licence?’ is closed to new replies.