No progress bar and other issues

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin No progress bar and other issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Thomas
    Participant

Hi,

I’m running a multisite website and using the premium package for quite a while and never had a problem. Now, I’m not sure since when exactly, I experience some problems.
    When I click on “Update Now” the popup window ‘perform a one-time backup’ shows up and if I click then ‘Backup now’ it shows the ‘Security check’ message but that’s it. Usually the orange progress bar would show up now. The same thing happens under ‘Debugging Expert Tools’ -> ‘Total (uncompressed) on-disk data:’ and click on count Plugins or Themes or all the others, it only shows the security check. If I install the free Updraft plus version it seems to work fine. Because it’s a multi-site website I need to get the premium version up and running again.

Please help, thanks
    Thomas

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Thomas,

I think you just need to refresh the settings page in your browser – give that a try.

Best wishes,
    David

Thomas
    Participant

Hi David,

thanks, I tried different browsers, updated all my browsers, still no luck – I see just the Security check!

Cheers
    Thomas

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,

That’s very weird. Is the time on your server wildly different to the real time? (UpdraftPlus is just using WP’s built-in nonce functions, which hand out a token on the server and then check it later to make sure you’re the same user).

Failing that, if you send me login credentials to contact at updraftplus com, then I can take a look.

David

Thomas
    Participant

Hi David,

Tried everything I could think off, nothing works…

I sent you an email with the login details.

Thanks in advance.
    Regards
    Thomas

udadmin
    Keymaster

For anyone else coming across this issue…

The cause was the presence of these lines in wp-config.php:

define(‘ADMIN_COOKIE_PATH’, ‘/’);
    define(‘COOKIE_DOMAIN’, ”);
    define(‘COOKIEPATH’, ”);
    define(‘SITECOOKIEPATH’, ”);

Removing those lines broke nothing, and fixed UpdraftPlus. (They were causing WP’s login cookies to get messed up).

David

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘No progress bar and other issues’ is closed to new replies.