ownCloud 1.0.0.6 and webdav

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lukas.prelovsky
    Participant

Hi,

i purchased today UpdraftPlus Premium with the background that I can use webdav for my backups. After installing, activating and setting up the plugin, I wanted to test the webdav connection and get the following error message:

Failed: We were not able to place a file in that directory - please check your credentials.

* PHP event code: E_USER_NOTICE: only 'webdav': and 'webdavs' are supported, not ':' (line 876, wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/includes/PEAR/HTTP/WebDAV/Client/Stream-php)
    * PHP event code: E_WARNING:
    file_put_contents(webdavs://[email protected]/remote.php/webdav/xxxxxxxx): failed to open stream: "HTTP_WebDAV_Client_Stream::stream_open" call failed (line 363, wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/methods/stream-base.php)

What is wrong? I can login with my user credentials without any problems via Webbrowser and via ownCloud iOS app.

Thank you & Br,
    Lukas

lukas.prelovsky
    Participant

Sorry, I have a typo in my headline. I’m using ownCloud 10.0.6 and not 1.0.0.6

Dee Nutbourne

Hi Lukas,

What version of UpdraftPlus is currently installed?

Best Wishes,
    David N

lukas.prelovsky
    Participant

Hi,

the latest -> 1.14.3

Br,
    Lukas

lukas.prelovsky
    Participant

Sorry, now I got the Version from Plugin page. My installed version is: 2.14.3.22

vigneronsdujura
    Participant

Hi
    I’ve got a very similar problem.
    I’m trying to setup a backup to my owncloud storage. I’m able to login/browse/edit through a webdav client (cyberduck) to my owncloud storage, but when I try to connect updraftplus, I get the following error :

WebDAV settings test result: Failed: We were not able to place a file in that directory – please check your credentials.

* PHP event: code E_WARNING: file_put_contents(webdavs://…@protect.catibiomed.fr/remote.php/dav/files/boris.matrot/UpdraftPlus/1bf338ea25dfa71a6c2c2cfb126dbc92): failed to open stream: "HTTP_WebDAV_Client_Stream::stream_open" call failed (line 363, wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/methods/stream-base.php)

I’m using version 2.14.3.22

Thanks
    Boris

vigneronsdujura
    Participant

Update:
    I went to “settings”->”advanced settings” and ticked the “do not check SSL certificates”, saved the settings and conection is now okay.
    Boris

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘ownCloud 1.0.0.6 and webdav’ is closed to new replies.