PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Invalid archive structure

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Invalid archive structure

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Dee Nutbourne

Hi Fred,

I believe that you have an open support ticket? We will investigate the issue there.

Best Wishes,
    David N

ICV
    Participant

Im sorry for the delay.. I dont think I can find that old Backup log… I will be migrating/cloning another site this week. I’ll see how it works there?

ICV
    Participant

I had the opportunity to attempt to perform another Clone.
    From a site I have cloned from before.
    I am still unable to clone from a site I have on Hostgator to my new site on Dreamhost.

ICV
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Dee Nutbourne

Hi james,

I have conferred with my colleague, and this appears to have been caused by a webserver bug.
    We have since added a workaround for this bug.

Please could you uninstall UpdraftPlus, and reinstall from a fresh download (available here), and attempt the restoration again?

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Best Wishes,
    David N

ICV
    Participant

Thanks!
    I’ll try a whole new Clone process as I finished that one manually but I have another I Can do. I’ll start it soon.

ICV
    Participant

I installed it and the plug thinks there is an Update available.
    Changelog shows 1.12.5
    updraftplus.php has

Version: 2.12.35.0 in the comments

ICV
    Participant

Here is what I see in the Plugins Section
    Version 2.12.35.0 | By UpdraftPlus.Com

There is a new version of UpdraftPlus – Backup/Restore available. View version 2.12.35.1 details or update now.

Dee Nutbourne

Hi James,

It appears that your add-ons are not currently active. Could you refresh the connection to your account in the Premium/Extensions tab? You should then see a link to update UpdraftPlus to activate the add-ons.

Best Wishes,
    David N

ICV
    Participant

Thank you.
    I updated as you said.
    I had to delete wordpress on target site and reinstall due to a previous incomplete “clone/migrate”
    I reinstalled the Updraft Plus plugin, updated as you said on both Target and Source
    On Target site I created key
    On Source site I added key
    The Source site already had the Target Website listed as a send target, (from when I had to reinstall WordPress and the UpDraft Plugin)
    When I add the new “site key” from the target site. I get an error.
    i cant figure out how to reset the connected sites in the SOURCE site, So I can add the new site key.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f3sup20ttox65bo/Screen%20Shot%202017-03-09%20at%202.35.06%20PM.png?dl=0

Dee Nutbourne

Hi James,

That error indicates that the connection was blocked in some way. This is usually due to a firewall.
    Please could you check any firewall logs on for both sites to confirm if this is the case?

Best Wishes,
    David N

Tony
    Participant

I’m having the same issue whereby the backup of files and sending to a target site seems to work fine, but the restore on the target site fails with EVERY zip erroring out with PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Invalid archive structure.

The only way I’m being able to move forward is to download the zips from the original site, and then upload them (slow, as we’re not on a fast connection) again to the target site.

Surely something OBVIOUS must be going on here?

ICV
    Participant

Tony In my case I gave up on the cloning. It was the reason I purchased the premium service and it just proved unreliable and ultimately unusable… The Bug in the code they mentioned unfortunately didn’t help me after the update.

Tony
    Participant

Hi James, thanks for your comments. I’m at that stage too – I just renewed my subscription because I really needed it to migrate a site, but (and with no disrespect to Updraft themselves) I’m wishing I hadn’t bothered now. However, this cannot be a big problem to solve, surely?

Tony.

Dee Nutbourne

Hi Tony,

I’m afraid that this error is a symptom of a wide range of possible issues. The error means that the backup file has been corrupted for some reason. As such, there is unfortunately no universal fix.

Please could you send us a copy of the backup log for the migration backup where this occurred?
    This can be found in the Existing Backups tab.
    The contents will be too long to post here directly, but you can use an online service such as Dropbox or Pastebin, and post the link here.

Best Wishes,
    David N

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • The topic ‘PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Invalid archive structure’ is closed to new replies.