Premium/Extesions Tab Wants me to Buy Premium Again!!

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Premium/Extesions Tab Wants me to Buy Premium Again!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Robert Marsh
    Participant

3 hours wasted trying to install and activate Updraft Premium. Your Premium/Extensions Tab just loops. Want me to buy it again.
    Please help immediately. You instructions or your premium plug-in or bot are horrible !!

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Can you please try to re-install the plugin and make sure you download a fresh copy of the plugin from our install guide here – https://updraftplus.com/support/installing-updraftplus-premium-your-add-on/. Reconnect the plugin to our license server.

Regards,
    Bryle

Patrick
    Participant

Currently having the same problem. Re-installed twice now, each time downloading and installing a fresh version from the site. It is still nagging me to renew.

Robert Marsh
    Participant

After 2 days wasted, I finally was able to install UpdraftPro Premium.
    Problem is: Step 2. “Download and Install UpdraftPlus from UpdraftPlus.Com” is totally disorganized and misleading.
    Please hire a technical writer to replace Step 2. with the follow instructions:

a) Click the illustrated hyperlink to download the plugin zip file to your computer Downloads Folder. DO NOT OPEN IT (i.e. do not double click it).
    b) In WordPress click PlugIns->AddNew->UploadPlugIn->Browse. Select the zip file from your Downloads folder, then click Open->InstallNow->Activate.
    c) Click Plugins->UpdraftPlusSettings-> BackupNow

You should have your first Backup executed. Good luck !!

Patrick
    Participant

Nope, this is how I installed it. Download zip file, upload zip file to server, install, activate.

It’s still nagging me that the license has expired and not letting me apply my unused license to it.

Robert Marsh
    Participant

Above, I forgot to include steps c) and d) included below:
    Also, first, deactivate and delete any currently installed UpdraftPlus plugin.

Then:
    a) Click the illustrated hyperlink to download the plugin zip file to your Downloads Folder. DO NOT OPEN IT (i.e. do not double click it).
    b) In WordPress click PlugIns->AddNew->UploadPlugIn->Browse. Select the zip file from your Downloads folder, then click Open->InstallNow->Activate.

c) Click Plugins->UpdraftPlusSettings->Premiums/Extensions->”If you bought new add-ons, ….”
    d) Follow steps 3.,4., and 5. of their instructions.

e) Click Plugins->UpdraftPlusSettings->BackupNow

You should have your first Backup executed. Good luck !!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Premium/Extesions Tab Wants me to Buy Premium Again!!’ is closed to new replies.