- This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 months ago by laguna2d.
- December 2, 2019 at 4:51 pm #471362Daveb_updraftplusParticipant
Looking at my licences, I seem to have three types
1) Live and working – good
2) Sites that no longer exist so I cannot “delete” the installation so I can’t reclaim the licence
3) One site that is live, doesn’t have Updraft Plus installed and I’m not sure it ever did, yet it is reported as having a licence and if de-installed then in 8 days I can reclaim it – BUT it’s not installed, how do I de-install it?
I am confused, I’d like to reclaim from 2) and no idea what is going on with 3) what do I do?
beanDecember 3, 2019 at 4:24 pm #472353Bryle CroduaModerator
Please can you provide us the website URL that you wish to be removed?
Could you also provide us your UpdraftPlus.com emaill address?
BryleDecember 3, 2019 at 5:52 pm #472402Daveb_updraftplusParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.December 4, 2019 at 5:49 pm #473103Bryle CroduaModerator
I’ve reset/released the licence you’ve requested.
Please see FAQ how you can reset the license in the future – https://updraftplus.com/faqs/how-can-i-release-re-cycle-a-licence/
BryleDecember 4, 2019 at 9:06 pm #473202laguna2dParticipant
Bonjour, il y a quelques jours j’ai acheter la licence premium, mais j’ai activé la licence sur le site qui n’existe plus (erreur de ma part) est-il possible de transferer ma licence du site https://var-informatique.com sur le nouveau : https://aidr-informatique.com
Je vous remercie infiniment et désolé pour mon erreur
CordialementDecember 4, 2019 at 9:08 pm #473203laguna2dParticipantDecember 5, 2019 at 5:24 am #473392Daveb_updraftplusParticipant
Thank you very much for your helpDecember 5, 2019 at 11:31 am #473511laguna2dParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.December 5, 2019 at 11:55 am #473522Bryle CroduaModerator
Apologies for the late reply.
I already have released the licence you’ve requested.
You can now assign the licence to your site.
BryleDecember 5, 2019 at 11:57 am #473525laguna2dParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.
- The topic ‘Remove licence for non existent systems’ is closed to new replies.