Remove UpdraftPlus from top admin bar?

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Remove UpdraftPlus from top admin bar?

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Richard
    Participant

The latest version now adds UpdraftPlus to the top admin bar, I can’t see any purpose for this on an automated service which rarely needs access, and I can’t see how to stop it from appearing up there.

Please advise how we can turn that off from appearing, it will confuse some of my clients who can’t access it anyway since it’s password protected (a nice feature you’d added sometime back).

Maybe you can add an option in advance settings, or better still for those with password protection it should NOT appear?

thanks.

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

or better still for those with password protection it should NOT appear?

That’s already the case. If the settings are locked, it doesn’t appear. It only appears if the settings are unlocked. If that’s not what you’re seeing (i.e. visiting the page requests password entry, but the admin bar is showing), then that’s not what’s meant to be happening….

David

Richard
    Participant

My apologies for even doubting such a feature existed as I know your product well (since 2013) but hadn’t actually tested a client login to see that it wasn’t there for them!

many thanks as ever.

Greg
    Participant

I don’t want the settings locked, and I don’t want it to take up space in the toolbar. Please add an option to remove it.

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Greg,

In your wp-config.php …

define('UPDRAFTPLUS_ADMINBAR_DISABLE', true);

David

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove UpdraftPlus from top admin bar?’ is closed to new replies.