Renew Subscription Won’t Work

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Kermit
    Participant

When I add my previous purchase to the cart, it tells me it’s added it, but there’s nothing in the cart. I want to take advantage of your current offer, but this won’t work. Help! (thanks!)

Kermit
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

You can purchase a new subscription and just make sure you are logged in to your UpdraftPlus.com account so your license gets automatically adjusted.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reply here.

Regards,
    Bryle

Kermit
    Participant

You’re not offering a two year subscription now so I can’t just buy it again and get the discount on it.

Bryle Crodua

Hi Kermit,

I’m afraid you can only purchase 1 year subscription with the coupon.

Thanks,
    Bryle

kolleen
    Participant

I used the code and was charged full price. I also had two subscriptions that it didn’t add on to, it started a new one. This is crazy! I should have three years now but I have 3 concurring subscriptions. Please fix this!

Kermit
    Participant

Bryle, well, that’s not obvious from the promotion. I wanted to renew my two-year subscription with this promotion which it’s not letting me do, but the promotion suggests I can renew with it.

Douglas
    Participant

There is a problem with the renewal system. When I tried to renew my Enterprise account, it would not accept the coupon code: fortyoffrenewal

It also displayed the message: Sorry, this coupon is not applicable to selected products.

I entered this right from my orders page, clicking on “renewal”. There was even a drop down item for the fortyoffrenewal when I clicked on the coupon box. Hopefully you can rectify this shortly.

Radu
    Participant

Same problem here, trying to renew, but the full price license is added to the shopping cart…

Bryle Crodua

Hi Kermit,

What the message you’ve seen says is correct: our birthday offer from 1 year ago is no longer directly on sale. To purchase a new licence for UpdraftPlus Premium, please go here: https://updraftplus.com/shop/updraftplus-premium/.

Regards,
    Bryle

Bryle Crodua

Hi Douglas,

Could you please provide us your UpdraftPlus email?
    You can tick the box ‘set as private reply’.

Regards,
    Bryle

Bryle Crodua

Hi Radu,

Could you please provide us your UpdraftPlus email?
    You can tick the box ‘set as private reply’.

Regards,
    Bryle

Douglas
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi Douglas,

We’ve checked your account and it shows that your licences are set to expire on July 17, 2021.
    You can check our renewal guide here https://updraftplus.com/renewing-updraftplus-purchase/.

Regards,
    Bryle

Radu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Renew Subscription Won’t Work’ is closed to new replies.