Renewal Rates

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Selfless Mind 1 day, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Selfless Mind
    Participant

I submitted a support ticket a few weeks ago but failed to get a response so I will ask here.

My subscription to UpdraftCentral renewed at a higher price than the current price. I was curious to know what would have been the case that if I had cancelled automatic renewal and renewed manually, would I have been charged the higher or lower price?

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

I checked from the tickets from our support form and I can confirm that we sent you a reply. However, we received a message that the it failed to send to your email and we have attempted to send it twice.

To answer your question, our UpdraftCentral rate has not changed actually. I believe you are confused with UpdraftPlus Premium and UpdraftCentral package price?
    We offer renewal discount for UpdraftPlus Premium. However, for subscription products like UpdraftCentral and UpdraftVault you can only get discounts if you purchase it yearly instead of monthly rates.

Regards,
    Bryle

Selfless Mind
    Participant

Hi Bryle,

I’m not sure what happened with the email, slightly worrying as it’s hosted by the big G! I shall look into that.

Last year’s invoice, #297255, for an UpdraftCentral Cloud 35 licence was £146.22 + £29.24 VAT, as was this years renewal, invoice #414909.

If I add the same item to the basket currently it checks out at £121.29 + £24.26 VAT

Selfless Mind
    Participant

Any news on this?!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.