Renewal Rates

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Selfless Mind
    Participant

I submitted a support ticket a few weeks ago but failed to get a response so I will ask here.

My subscription to UpdraftCentral renewed at a higher price than the current price. I was curious to know what would have been the case that if I had cancelled automatic renewal and renewed manually, would I have been charged the higher or lower price?

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

I checked from the tickets from our support form and I can confirm that we sent you a reply. However, we received a message that the it failed to send to your email and we have attempted to send it twice.

To answer your question, our UpdraftCentral rate has not changed actually. I believe you are confused with UpdraftPlus Premium and UpdraftCentral package price?
    We offer renewal discount for UpdraftPlus Premium. However, for subscription products like UpdraftCentral and UpdraftVault you can only get discounts if you purchase it yearly instead of monthly rates.

Regards,
    Bryle

Selfless Mind
    Participant

Hi Bryle,

I’m not sure what happened with the email, slightly worrying as it’s hosted by the big G! I shall look into that.

Last year’s invoice, #297255, for an UpdraftCentral Cloud 35 licence was £146.22 + £29.24 VAT, as was this years renewal, invoice #414909.

If I add the same item to the basket currently it checks out at £121.29 + £24.26 VAT

Selfless Mind
    Participant

Any news on this?!

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

Apologies for the delay.

It appears that the price difference is due to a change in the exchange rate.
    Our subscriptions lock in the price at the time of the initial order, and are not affected by a change of the products price.

It appears that your initial support request did not send correctly.
    Please could you open a new support request, and ask for the ticket to be assigned to Dee?
    I can then help you refund the recent renewal and set up a new subscription at the current price.

Best Wishes,
    Dee

Selfless Mind
    Participant

Many thanks Dee.

I’ve submitted a ticket but didn’t get any acknowledgement, which makes me wonder if there is still an issue with receiving emails as there’s nothing in the spam folder either?

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

I have responded to your support ticket now.

Best Wishes,
    Dee

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Renewal Rates’ is closed to new replies.