Renewed licence

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Bryle Crodua.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    varban.ionut
    Participant

Hello, it seems i have a problem with my renewed licence. I’m getting a message at the top of my dashboard saying “Your paid access to UpdraftPlus updates for this site has expired. You will no longer receive updates to UpdraftPlus. To regain access to updates (including future features and compatibility with future WordPress releases) and support, please renew.”
    I have renewed my premium licence on 20th of march 2019. Order #365448. Subscription id #365450

And one more thing: i don’t know if it’s related but in the backup/restore tab in the plugin i’m getting this message at Last log message: “PHP event: code E_WARNING: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class ‘MPSUM_Commands’ does not have a method ‘_post_action’ (line 30, wp-content/plugins/stops-core-theme-and-plugin-updates/includes/MPSUM_UpdraftCentral_EUM_Commands.php) (Apr 19 18:44:33)”.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

It appears that our licencing server did not recognise your purchase as a renewal.
    I have adjusted your licences, so the renewal message should now disappear. If this does not happen automatically, you can refresh your connection through the ‘Premium/Extensions’ tab.

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Renewed licence’ is closed to new replies.