Restore from Google Drive Fails

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Annelie
    Participant

Whilst trying to perform a restore from a backup on g-drive I get the followung error message:

Google Drive id_from_path failure: exception (Google_Service_Exception): Error calling GET https://www.googleapis.com/drive/v3/about: (400) The ‘fields’ parameter is required for this method.

The restore fails.

Any ideas?

//Stuart

aporter

Hi,

This looks like another plugin you have is loading their Google SDK over ours.

Another customer had this issue and found Duplicator Pro was causing the plugin conflict.

If you have that plugin can you temporarily disable it and try the restore again, if you don’t have that plugin can you disable each plugin one by one until you find the one causing the issue and report back here with the plugin name?

Alternatively you could download the backups from Google Drive directly and upload them to your site and then restore from the uploaded copy.

Best Wishes,

Ashley

Annelie
    Participant

Ashley,

Duplicator Pro was indeed causing the problem, I have now disabled it (obsolete) and its fine now. Thank you.

I had downloaded/uploaded the backups as a workaround, but thanks for the tip anyhow.

//Stuart

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Restore from Google Drive Fails’ is closed to new replies.