Restoring backup

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Geoff
    Participant

Hi,

During a WordPress Update something went wrong.
    Now when I navigate to my site I get the following error:

Warning: require_once(/home/footscape/S3C49RSQ/htdocs/wp-includes/widgets/class-wp-widget-pages.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/footscape/S3C49RSQ/htdocs/wp-includes/default-widgets.php on line 11

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/footscape/S3C49RSQ/htdocs/wp-includes/widgets/class-wp-widget-pages.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/footscape/S3C49RSQ/htdocs/wp-includes/default-widgets.php on line 11

The same problem appears to be affecting the whole site, so I can’t reach the WP Dashboard and restore Updraft backups.
    I thought I might be able to do via FTP but I have found that the backups (when I go to extract the .zip files are, in fact, empty..
    Any help on this would be much appreciated!

Geoff
    Participant

What’s up with the support Forum guys?
    Been nearly 24 hours now.

Dee Nutbourne

Hi Geoff,

Apologies for the delay.

Could you send us a copy of the backup log for the backup set(s) that are empty?
    These logs are available in the ‘wp-content/updraft’ directory via FTP.

It also appears that the issue is with the WP Core files. These are usually not changed, so you can also try manually reinstalling the ‘wp-admin’ and ‘wp-includes’ directories from a fresh download of WordPress.

Best Wishes,
    David N

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Restoring backup’ is closed to new replies.