Scheduled backup not working for some reason…

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Scheduled backup not working for some reason…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Enda Downey
    Participant

Hi There,

I’ve noticed that scheduled backups seem to work for a couple of weeks – and then stops. For no reason that I can think of! :-)

The link to my logfile is:

This log shows backups (scheduled) up to Sept 14th, and 1 from today that I just ran manually.

I’m sure this is something silly on my side!

Thanks in advance,

Enda.

Enda Downey
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Can you send us a copy of the backup for the scheduled backup that failed please?
    This can be found in the UpdraftPlus Existing Backups tab.
    The contents will be too long to post here directly, but you can use an online service such as Dropbox or Pastebin, and post the link here.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Enda Downey
    Participant

Thanks for this – sorry for the delay.

Log of last successful backup before schedule stopped is:

https://pastebin.com/s9BgA2k7

Since I manually triggered, it’s been working okay but the schedule has stopped before so I’d like to get to the bottom of it.

Regards,

Enda.

Bryle Crodua

Hi Enda,

The backup log you sent me shows that the scheduled backup successfully completed?
    Can you send me a new log if you are still experiencing the same problem.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Enda Downey
    Participant

Hi Bryde,

Thanks for your ongoing help.

The problem is that the backups are running fine. And then stop. If I then manually run a backup, it seems to start the schedule running again. This is what I need help with.

So all logs do seem to be okay. That backup runs. But then the schedule fails to run until a manual backup is run again,

Thanks,

Enda.

Bryle Crodua

Hi Enda,

Could you try wiping out settings in the “Advance Tools” tab? However, this will reset UpdraftPlus and you will have re-setup all settings again.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Enda Downey
    Participant

Hi Bryle,

Done now – lets see what happens.

Thanks,

Enda.

ajs5mz2
    Participant

Any luck with this? I am having the same problem: scheduled jobs not running with version:2.16.62.25

Jack Palmer
    Participant

I’m having a related issue as I just set up a new site last week with that verion. I scheduled the backup to run on a fortnightly schedule yet it’s backing up daily. I’ve checked and rechecked the settings but I definitely scheduled for fortnightly. Yet every day it runs.

Thank you for your thoughts!

Bryle Crodua

Hi ajs5mz2 and @Sutart Allen,

Can you please send us full copy of the backup log?
    The contents will be too long to post here directly, but you can use an online service such as Dropbox or Pastebin, and post the link here.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Scheduled backup not working for some reason…’ is closed to new replies.