scheduled time not obeyed after upgrade to premium

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin scheduled time not obeyed after upgrade to premium

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Olivier
    User

Greetings,

I recently upgraded to premium – version 1.8.13.14
    I have a daily schedule at 00:05 for my backups. Before the upgrade, my backups were running at 00:05, as scheduled.
    Now, they seem to run at random time.

Here is what I see in my CP:

Code:
    Next scheduled backups:
    Files: Sat, March 29, 2014 00:05
    Database: At the same time as the files backup
    Time now: Fri, March 28, 2014 08:28
    Last backup job run: Fri, March 28, 2014 07:40

The last backups were executed at:
    2014-03-28 7:40
    2014-03-27 7:16
    2014-03-26 3:51
    2014-03-25 0:10

Please help. I have a CRON job that runs and complains when it does not see the backups. This breaks it.

Thank you.

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Olivier,

Quote:
    I have a daily schedule at 00:05 for my backups. Before the upgrade, my backups were running at 00:05, as scheduled.

Can you explain what you mean by that? The free version of UpdraftPlus has no feature to schedule a particular time. So, I do not understand what you are saying here.

Quote:
    The last backups were executed at:

The WordPress scheduler relies on your website having visitors. (No visitors = WordPress doesn’t run = WordPress can’t run its scheduled tasks). So, it sounds like your website has no visitors until the times you list. Take a look at http://www.easycron.com to schedule some automated visits.

Best wishes,
    David

Olivier
    User
    Quote:
    Quote:

Can you explain what you mean by that? The free version of UpdraftPlus has no feature to schedule a particular time. So, I do not understand what you are saying here.

I don’t have the free version anymore installed. Maybe 00:05 was the default timing then?

Quote:
    The WordPress scheduler relies on your website having visitors. (No visitors = WordPress doesn’t run = WordPress can’t run its scheduled tasks). So, it sounds like your website has no visitors until the times you list. Take a look at http://www.easycron.com to schedule some automated visits.

That explains it, as this site is not live yet.

Thanks!
    Olivier.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘scheduled time not obeyed after upgrade to premium’ is closed to new replies.