Sending Backup Copy

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ataya.ameera
    Participant

Dear UpdraftPlus Team,

How do I send you a copy of the latest full backup log via dropbox?

Please help me. It’s been over a week that my website has not properly backed up, and I don’t know how to send you the file you need to fix it.

Thank you so much for you help and guidance,
    Ameera

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Please get the shareable link from your Dropbox and post the link here so we can view the log.

Regards,
    Bryle

ataya.ameera
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ataya.ameera
    Participant

Hi Bryle,

This morning, I noticed that UpdraftPlus never even attempted a back up.
    Please let me know if the the link above is the information you are looking for and how I go about fixing this problem.

Thank you so much,
    Ameera

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

The log shows “0001.342 (0) Binary zip: error (code: 14 – look it up in the Diagnostics section of the zip manual at https://infozip.sourceforge.net/FAQ.html#error-codes for interpretation… and also check that your hosting account quota is not full)”

It appears that at some point the backup has stopped because it can no longer create the backup zip files.
    Please ensure that there is more than enough space for the backups to be created without interruptions.

Regards,
    Bryle

ataya.ameera
    Participant

Hi Bryle,

Thank you so much for your help, I just deleted some old drafts that are not needed to free up some disk space. So hopefully backups will work successfully tonight.

I appreciate your help!

Thank you,
    Ameera

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Sending Backup Copy’ is closed to new replies.