Service Unavailable

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Topher Skinner
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to log into the backend of my site, but consistently receive a 503 – Service Unavailable page instead.

v8lyd9l4zgl.c.updraftclone.com

Topher Skinner
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi Topher,

I checked just now and the website shows fine.

Can you check again on your end please?

Thanks,
    Bryle

Topher Skinner
    Participant

Hi Bryle,

Thanks for checking in on this, however, I still consistently receive server errors when trying to access the site. While the front page usually loads fine for me, I have about an 80% failure rate with attempting to load the login form at “/wp-admin”. Even if I am able to get in, attempting to change pages will occasionally fail with the same ‘Service Unavailable’ error.

Are there rate limits or storage limits that I could potentially be exceeding?

Bryle Crodua

Hi Topher,

Can you try to temporarily deactivate some of your plugins? Do you also see any error or warning message within your dashboard?

Regards,
    Bryle

Topher Skinner
    Participant

Hi Bryle,

I’ve gone ahead and disabled certain plugins that are having the biggest impact on performance. There were no error messages before or since working with the clone. So far, things are smoother on the instance, but since the issue was inconsistent to begin with, I’ll just have to keep an eye on it. Thanks for the help.

-Topher

Bryle Crodua

Hi Topher,

Glad to hear that.

Please feel free to message us here again.

Have a great day!
    Bryle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Service Unavailable’ is closed to new replies.