Site Crashed After Backup/Restore to test site

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Site Crashed After Backup/Restore to test site

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Joey
    Participant

I installed and updraft plus plugins to both websites. Backed up both. I attempted to restore the old website to the test one so I could work on it without affecting the current one. I was able to restore properly to the test site, however when I attempted to change something, I was prompted to update the database. When I clicked yes, I was logged out. Now I’m unable to access either site via wordpress and both sites crashed. Please help.

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Joey,

Your support ticket with the same ticket was already replied to before you posted this duplicate – even though it was only posted in the last 20 minutes. Please don’t post duplicate requests in separate channels – they don’t make us go faster; rather they slow as down! Since we’ve already replied to the ticket, it’d be best if you reply there.

David

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Site Crashed After Backup/Restore to test site’ is closed to new replies.