Site no longer backing up automattically after purchase renewal

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Site no longer backing up automattically after purchase renewal

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Stan Dahl
    Participant

Hi our site marketingrebelclub.com is no longer backing up daily since the plan was renewed.

It still shows as connected on the site as well as in the vault, but is not following the backup settings.

Please advise.

Thanks

Stan Dahl
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Please could you send us a copy of the latest full backup log?

This can be found in the UpdraftPlus Existing Backups tab.
    The contents will be too long to post here directly, but you can use an online service such as Dropbox or Pastebin, and post the link here.

Regards,
    Bryle

Stan Dahl
    Participant

Hi there- thanks for getting back to me- here’s the link: https://pastebin.com/keEuySGx

Stan Dahl
    Participant

While we’re on the topic of renewals I was overcharge and an extra subscription added. We should only have 2 vault subscriptions. Can we take care of refunding one of those as well please?

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

It shows that the backup process is timed out or killed off.

Could you try to reduce the backup archive split size. This will split the backup into smaller, more manageable files.

To do this, open the ‘expert settings’ section of the UpdraftPlus Settings tab, and find the ‘split backups every’ option. Set this to 25mb, save your settings and run a new process.

If the issue persists, please ask your hosts/server admin to investigate their PHP error logs. These logs should contain more information on the exact issue that is causing the backup process to halt.

You can check this video on how to split archive here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6yuXojgUBY.

Kind Regards,
    Bryle

Bryle Crodua
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Stan Dahl
    Participant

Thanks Bryle,

And thanks for looking into the refund.

I will change the settings, but it does not have any issues running manual backups. It’s the scheduling that seems off all of a sudden and I just noticed we had an error I’m not seeing anymore, but it was related to loopback being disabled. We’ve been running the service for a year now with no issues, so I’m not sure of this was just an intermittent thing. I’ll keep an eye out for it.

Are there any other things that may cause scheduling to stop working? It seems like more than a coincidence that this happened right at subscription renewal- but maybe it was…

Stan Dahl
    Participant

Yes please refund the most recent 15 gig addon. Thank you

Bryle Crodua

Hi Stan,

I have already processed the refund.

Have you already update the plugin to latest version? If not yet, can you please update and run a test backup again?

Thanks,
    Bryle

Stan Dahl
    Participant

Hi Bryle,

Yes we have the latest version- unless one just came out I haven’t seen yet.

Stan Dahl
    Participant

Things seem to be working again now. Thanks for taking a look into this.

Bryle Crodua

Hi Stan,

Great! Glad it is working now.

Let us know here if you encounter any issues.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Site no longer backing up automattically after purchase renewal’ is closed to new replies.