Site Url / Title & file size in Restore Page

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Site Url / Title & file size in Restore Page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    KK
    Participant

Hi David,

I usually take backup of site before restoring migrated backup.

In restore page all the backup look same unless I click on restore and it shows the old url when migrator is checked.

I was wondering if you can

1. Add the name / title of each site backup in the restore page
    2. Add file size of each backup file so it could be easier to estimate if I have downloaded correct size or file is broken.

Can you please also tell if there is any way, I can download the backup using download accelerator instead of browser download which breaks and is very slow.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Karim,

1. Add the name / title of each site backup in the restore page

I’ve made a note of this feature request.

2. Add file size of each backup file so it could be easier to estimate if I have downloaded correct size or file is broken.

You can do this already in Debugging/Expert Tools -> Show raw backup and file list -> Scroll down to the “Files” section. (Or, of course, use an FTP client).

Can you please also tell if there is any way, I can download the backup using download accelerator instead of browser download which breaks and is very slow.

It’s not compulsory to download through the browser; you can instead use FTP. Whether it’s slow, or breaks, though, is a function of your web hosting rather than of UpdraftPlus – the file will come as fast and reliably as your hosting and Internet connection are. So, if they’re slow + break, then that’s the thing to look at; otherwise you’re applying band-aids over the real problem.

Best wishes,
    David

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Site Url / Title & file size in Restore Page’ is closed to new replies.