some interrupts while uploading to OneDrive

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin some interrupts while uploading to OneDrive

• This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Bryle Crodua.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    orga-d
    Participant

Hey,

i have latest UpdraftPlus installed. and i get some interrupts while uploading to onedrive. then i need to wait some seconds and then upload will proceed till the next stop and wait… i’ll post log as answer

what can i do ?

orga-d
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Please could you send us a full copy of the backup log? This can be found in the UpdraftPlus Existing Backups tab.

The contents will be too long to post here directly, but you can use an online service such as Dropbox or Pastebin, and post the link here.

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

orga-d
    Participant
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Could you try to reduce the backup archive split size. This will split the backup into smaller, more manageable files.

To do this, open the ‘expert settings’ section of the UpdraftPlus Settings tab, and find the ‘split backups every’ option. Set this to 100Mb or lower value, save your settings and run a new backup.

Regards,
    Bryle

orga-d
    Participant
    orga-d
    Participant

Problem still exist. We need Support from your side. What can we do ?

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Please can you provide us the backup log for both tries?

Regards,
    Bryle

orga-d
    Participant
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

It appears that the backup is cutoff every 300 seconds.
    Could you ask your host/server admin to increase the maxiumum_execution_timeout and site memory?
    Then run a new backup?

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘some interrupts while uploading to OneDrive’ is closed to new replies.