Split: sFTP to remote storage no longer works

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Split: sFTP to remote storage no longer works

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    k5
    Participant

Hi there,

I have the same problem as Manfred mentioned above:

* PHP event: code E_USER_NOTICE: Server Host Key Algorithm Mismatch
    * SSH 2 login failed

Any solutions so far?

Cheers!
    Karsten

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Karsten,

No progress yet, because we’ve not yet been able to receive access to an affected server to test on. Are you able to help? (“Are you able to share (via a private message) login credentials for an affected server? This will enable us to test and confirm a fix.”).

David

Marius
    Participant

Hi, i’ve the same Problem. SSH 2 login failed after last update.

Greetings
    Marius

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Marius,

Are you offering some credentials to enable us to investigate? 100 people all saying “me too” won’t make any difference, unfortunately, unless one of them is willing to help.

David

k5
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    k5
    Participant
    k5
    Participant
    k5
    Participant

Just a quick note.

I just send a PM to David with some details and the offer to create a WP admin account for him.

Hopefully we will find a solution soon.

I already found out that the SSH connect with the current version 2.15.5.24 of UpdraftPlus fails.

With an older version 2.15.5.1 SSH works just fine.

Cheers!
    Karsten

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi k5,

Thanks, though… are you sure you actually have this problem? 2.15.5.24 is the same version as 2.15.5.1, just without the SFTP add-on. Only the first three segments indicate a version; the final one indicates how many add-ons you have installed. So if it works for you in 2.15.5.24 (i.e. with the SFTP add-on), then you don’t actually have a problem (it wouldn’t be expected to work without it).

David

k5
    Participant

Hi David,

unfortunately that can’t be the problem. Example:

Website 1:

– Domain is listed at https://updraftplus.com/my-account/my-add-ons-and-support/

– Version: 2.15.5.24

– SFTP test: Same error as mentioned above

Any ideas?

Cheers!
    Karsten

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Karsten,

Sorry – I read your versions the wrong way round. But… can you explain what you meant by ‘With an older version 2.15.5.1 SSH works just fine.’ ? That version isn’t older, as explained, it just has less add-ons. Which add-on did you have? (The ‘.1’ at the end means ‘contains one add-on’).

David

k5
    Participant

Sorry for the confusion. Here is the current situation:

Website # / Version / Addons/ SFTP Test Result

1 / 2.15.3.24 / Box “All addons” plus additonal boxes: Migrate, SFTP etc. / Success

2 / 2.15.5.24 / Box “All addons” (only one box with shopping cart icon) / SSH 2 login failed. Server Host key Algorithm Mismatch (phpseclig)

3 / 2.15.5.24 / Box “All addons” (only one box with shopping cart icon) / SSH 2 login failed. Server Host key Algorithm Mismatch (phpseclig)

4 / 2.15.5.24 / Box “All addons” (only one box with shopping cart icon) / updraft_send_command: error: UpdraftPlus: could not parse the JSON (502)

5/ 2.15.3.24 / Box “All addons” plus additonal boxes: Migrate, SFTP, Password-protect etc. / Success

Bottom line:
    – 2.15.3.24 works fine
    – 2.15.5.24 does not work. Now 2 different error messages.

Cheers!
    Karsten

udadmin
    Keymaster

Thank you. We will look at this today.

aporter
    k5
    Participant

On one of my websites I upgraded to 2.15.7.24.

Still the same problem.

*SSH 2 login failed*

Any ideas?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Split: sFTP to remote storage no longer works’ is closed to new replies.