Subscription Renewal

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    paul.b
    Participant

My sites are starting to display messages that I will shortly lose paid access unless I renew. But I have a Premier subscription which should renew automatically. Can I just ignore the warning messages? Or is there a problem with my subscription renewal?

paul.b
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

I’m afraid this is a bug for our UpdraftPlus subscription license. We are still working on a fix for this but this should only happen on your first year. Your subscription will auto renew on November 13, 2020. If you want, we can trigger the renewal early so it removes the message on your websites. Please let me know if you want to do that.

Regards,
    Bryle

paul.b
    Participant

Hi Bryle

Thanks. I’ll stick with the existing renewal unless, of course, you mean that you can trigger an early renewal that honours the original date so that I get 13 months on this renewal?

Regards
    Paul

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

We can trigger the licence to renew earlier than November 13, 2020. Your licence expiry date will still be the same just extending another year to it.

Regards,
    Bryle

paul.b
    Participant

OK, let’s do that then please Bryle

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

We have successfully changed the renewal to October 22, 2020.

Regards,
    Bryle

paul.b
    Participant

Thanks Bryle

The price has gone up by £12. I can’t see how I apply the fortyoffrenewal discount?

Bryle Crodua

Hi Paul,

Please send a new ticket using this form – https://updraftplus.com/paid-support-requests/
    It would be easier for me to pull up your account and check why that is. Please include a link of this thread into the ticket and ask to be assigned to me.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Subscription Renewal’ is closed to new replies.