Un-Assigning sites from Updraft Plus Add Ons

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Un-Assigning sites from Updraft Plus Add Ons

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Antoinette Muller
    Participant

Hello

Is there a simple way to remove add ons from sites that have the addons assigned to them (old dev sites, for example). I don’t mean through the updraftplus central area. Just for the Premium add ons?

Antoinette Muller
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Please see FAQ how you can reset the licenses – https://updraftplus.com/faqs/how-can-i-release-re-cycle-a-licence/.

Regards,
    Bryle

Antoinette Muller
    Participant

Hello

Yes, that’s how I thought it would work but unfortunately my account doesn’t seem to have that option.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Have you, by the way, de-installed the plugin from those sites before deleting? Also, how many days since the plugin was de-installed from those sites? It would actually take at least 30 days.

However, if you need the licence released/reset right away, let us know the site/s, so we can release it for
    you.

Regards,
    Bryle

Antoinette Muller
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

I have removed it now. I can also see that some of the sites are stuck in the old and expired license. Would like me to remove all those too? Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Antoinette Muller
    Participant

Thanks. Is it possible to transfer those to the new licence? If so that’d be great. Otherwise, please do reset.

Bryle Crodua

Hi Antoinette,

I have removed the expired ones now.
    It appears that you have used up all your license. You need to review which websites are being used so you can re-assign the license.
    You can view your assigned sites here – https://updraftplus.com/my-account/licences/

Thanks,
    Bryle

Antoinette Muller
    Participant

Great, thank you. I still can’t seem to un-assign anything from that area though. I’ll try clear my cache etc and see if that solves it, but if not, what’s the alternative?

Antoinette Muller
    Participant

Cleared my cache and still can’t do anything to un-assign. Any ideas?

Bryle Crodua

Hi Antoinette,

What are those site/s you want to release/reset?
    Have you, by the way, de-installed the plugin from those sites before deleting? Also, how many days since the plugin was de-installed from those sites? It would actually take at least 30 days.

Regards,
    Bryle

Antoinette Muller
    Participant

Hi, like I said in my previous messages, there are several sites – mostly from local dev installs – several of them long gone. I also have several sites stuck on an old licences. Is there no easier way to manage this myself since I mainly use the Migration options and for that I have, according to my account dashboard, unlimited access?

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

The reset option will not appear immediately. It may take weeks. This is to avoid abuse in using this option.
    If you just want to use the migration add-on, you can activate the migrator add-on only instead of activating all add-ons. You can use the migrator add-on in as many sites as you want and you don’t have to worry about resetting the license.

I have checked your license list and I’ve deleted the ones that I can tell is being used on a staging site.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Un-Assigning sites from Updraft Plus Add Ons’ is closed to new replies.