Unable to Activate Migrator

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    EPRA IT
    Participant

First off just wanted to say I love this plugin. Its by far the best backup plugin I’ve ever used!

A client asked me to migrate a site to another domain for tomorrow, so I decided to purchase migrator (Order #2015) and followed instructions to install both the base backdraft plus plugin and the migrator plugin on the new site. When I get to the step in the process where I need to update the plugin to activate it I received the following error: As a result I am unable to use the migrator feature. When I attempt to do the restore I do not have access to the search and replace feature.

I am using WordPress 3.6

Here is the error message received while attempting to update the plugin via wordpress:

The update process is starting. This process may take a while on some hosts, so please be patient.
    Enabling Maintenance mode…
    Updating Plugin UpdraftPlus – Backup/Restore (1/1)
    Downloading update from https://updraftplus.com/plugin-info/?udm_action=download&token=…
    Unpacking the update…
    Installing the latest version…
    Plugin update failed.
    An error occurred while updating UpdraftPlus – Backup/Restore: The package could not be installed. The package contains no files.
    Disabling Maintenance mode…
    All updates have been completed.

I also tried removing the plugins and starting from scratch again but hit the same error. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Any chance you can send me working zip of the plugin so I can hit my deadline?

Thank you!

Rmckee
    User

Same problem here. I am unable to activate the addon for uppdraftplus at this time using updraftplus-addons.0.2.0. I have the same message as above.

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi both,

I do apologise – we had a temporary problem with our server which delivers the software, which is now fixed. Please try again now!

Best wishes,
    David

EPRA IT
    Participant

Following the fix, activation worked perfectly…. as did my Migration: Smooth as Butter!

Awesome product. Thanks David!

udadmin
    Keymaster

Great, thank you!

David

Virendra
    User

i have activated migrator but i can not see search/replace checkbox after pressing restore. what to do?

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Virendra,

I replied to the support form you filled in 15 minutes ago. You just need to check the “Database” box in the screenshot you sent me. Then you will see the option.

David

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to Activate Migrator’ is closed to new replies.