Unable to download update to plugins

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Unable to download update to plugins

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nathan
    Participant

I am migrating a site. On the target I’ve installed the base wordpress and uploaded the non-free version of updraftplus. After I connect my account and activate the plugin I try clicking the ‘An update containing your addons is available for UpdraftPlus – please follow this link to get it.’

This is the output on the update page:

Downloading update from https://updraftplus.com/?udm_action=download&slug=updraftplus&muid=1&token=(snip)

Unpacking the update…

Installing the latest version…

The package could not be installed. The plugin contains no files.

Plugin update failed.

When I go back to the plugin page the plugin is no longer activated. I’ve removed the plugin from the site, re-downloaded the plugin from your site and re-uploaded and the same issue occurs.

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Nathan,

I’ve downloaded from the URL in your post, and it sent me a valid zip file. So, I think something is up in your WP install – you might want to check your disk space (though that’s only one possibility).

Anyway – I’ve sent you the plugin by email, including the Migrator add-on. So, if you de-install your existing plugin, and upload this one, then all should be well – no downloading required.

I notice you posted a support request with identical content to this forum post – that’s redundant; both come through to us. (Detecting + deleting duplicates just slows us down).

Best wishes,
    David

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to download update to plugins’ is closed to new replies.