Unable to set Dropbox Remote Backup

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Unable to set Dropbox Remote Backup

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Luca
    Participant

Hello Everyone,
    I already use Updraft Premium for some of my websites and I was able to configure them to backup to Dropbox however I am having some issues with my last website.

The website is new so I don’t have any content yet, I installed updraft and activated the premium add-ons, no problem there. When I went to set the scheduled backups I was able to configure Google Drive but not Dropbox.

When I select dropbox it sends me to a page to activate the connection and when I click the “Complete Setup” this just seems to refresh the page.

I already tried:
    – Disabled all the other plugins
    – Full reinstall of WordPress and Updraft
    – Copy the URL to another page and open from there instead of clicking the button
    – With and without the folder created in Dropbox

None of the above changed the behaviour.

Can someone please help me?

Thank you

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Please can you send us screenshots of the error you are getting and send it using this form – https://updraftplus.com/paid-support-requests/

Regards,
    Bryle

Luca
    Participant

I did but I am getting very slow response, I have a screen recording I can share with the step by step of what is happening

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

Apologies for the delay. You should have heard back from one of our team now.

If not, please could you send us a link to the video in a private reply here?

Best Wishes,
    David N

Luca
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

Would it be possible to allow us access to your site, so we can perform some tests directly?
    I’m afraid that I have not come across this error before.

If you would prefer, you can open a new support ticket via our form, and ask for the ticket to be assigned to David N. The ticket will then be passed directly to me.

Best Wishes,
    David N

Luca
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Luca
    Participant

Thank you David for the Help.

In my case the issue was due to Cloudflare caching, once “paused” Cloudflare and purged the cache I was able to configure Dropbox.

SOLVED

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to set Dropbox Remote Backup’ is closed to new replies.