Unsuccessful message when trying to create a key

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftCentral site management plugin Unsuccessful message when trying to create a key

• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Andrea.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

I’m having a little difficulty with getting Updraft Central going… Ive completed the 2 factor authentication part (I hope)
    When trying to create a key, I get this:

Unexpected response: <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: include_once(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/pear/Math/BigInteger.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/ethicalsolarsolu:/usr/lib/php:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/tmp) in <b>/home/ethicalsolarsolu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/includes/phpseclib/Crypt/RSA.php</b> on line <b>497</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: include_once(/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/pear/Math/Bi

What am I doing wrong please?

many thanks
    Andrea

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Andrea,

There’s a problem with your PHP setup on the server. It’s set up both to load a particular library, but also to forbid files outside of certain directories to be used – including where the library is.

Best thing to do is to ask your host to either a) turn off the open_basedir restriction, or b) to ask them to remove the server copy of the phpseclib library (and allow plugins to thus load their own).

I think we can also look at a work-around to avoid the issue too. Please keep me informed!

David

Andrea
    Participant

Thanks for the information… I forwarded your email to Net Virtue hosting and they say they’ve implemented the fix.
    I’m getting a warning about big files… it’s not a big site and all the images are smushed. I think I’ll get someone to look over the site to see what’s going on and then try again.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    regards
    Andrea

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Andrea,

Warnings in UD are just advisory – if the backup succeed, then you can ignore it. If the backup finally fails, it can be a hint as to what’s sucking up all the resources. I’d need to see the whole log file on a failed backup to be able to comment further.

David

Andrea
    Participant

Hi David
    still no success… can I post the log here?
    Andrea

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Andrea,

It’d be best to put it on something like pastebin.com, or Dropbox, and post the link here – they don’t show nicely if just pasted complete in the forum.

David

Andrea
    Participant

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/000w9517okvjud0/AAA0vliAeunrwixwTuyQ1mega?dl=0

I haven’t done this before, so I hope it works :)

Thanks David

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Andrea,

This is a forum for UpdraftCentral, our remote management dashboard… that link takes me to some screenshots of Duplicator, which isn’t our plugin at all…

David

Andrea
    Participant

Well, isn’t that embarrassing! Sorry, I have a couple of issues going on and have got things mixed up. So much for multi-tasking!
    Have a great weekend… I’ll go hide under a rock now.?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Unsuccessful message when trying to create a key’ is closed to new replies.