Updraft failing after repeated attempts since last update

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Updraft failing after repeated attempts since last update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    iwaddo
    Participant

Hello

I initially logged this issue on the free forum but I need an urgent fix as currently I am unable to backup my site databases

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-backup-is-being-aborted-for-a-repeated-failure-to-progress-4/

Your prompt attention would be appreciated.

Thank you for your help.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Are you able to send us a copy of the backup log?
    This can be found in the UpdraftPlus Existing Backups tab.
    Please use an online service such as Dropbox or Pastebin for the log, and post the link here.

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

iwaddo
    Participant

Hi, the latest logs can be found here.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3vukrbgg792cdd6/AADyUOIxtnKo0a0jGs6nFc2Ma?dl=0

The backup ran on the 6th but failed on the 7th

The hosting provider has just provided this information

The only change of note will be that PHP-CGI 7.3 has been updated from 7.3.0 to 7.3.11 on the 6th of November, done towards the end of the day.

Might this be the root cause?

Thank you for your help.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

It appears that the backup has been timed out or killed

Could you try to reduce the backup archive split size. This will split the backup into smaller, more manageable files.

To do this, open the ‘expert settings’ section of the UpdraftPlus Settings tab, and find the ‘split backups every’ option. Set this to 25Mb save your settings and run a new process.

If the issue persists, please ask your hosts/server admin to investigate their PHP error logs. These logs should contain more information on the exact issue that is causing the backup process to halt.

Kind Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Updraft failing after repeated attempts since last update’ is closed to new replies.