Updraft Migration only work when I login into admin portal

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Updraft Migration only work when I login into admin portal

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Umnik LLC
    Participant

Hi,

I just bought the all package premium and trying to migrate wordpress site into a new server, when I did the backup and restore, the site was migrated but it is not working properly unless I login into wp-admin and open the site from there. if I go to the site without login into admin portal it won’t display the site correctly, can someone help me with this issue please? thanks.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

To help us work out the cause of your problem, can you please send us a copy of the migration log?
    You can find this log in the ‘wp-content/updraft’ directory of your new site location.
    You can send the log file as an attachment or copy the contents into an online tool (such as https://pastebin.com/ )

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

Umnik LLC
    Participant

Hi Bryle,
    There are more than 1 file inside the directory, which one that you need I saw 3 log files.
    thanks.

Umnik LLC
    Participant
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Thanks for sending the logs.

It shows that the migration was successful. I tried to visit the site and it appears that the server is having problem loading the site?
    Can you try to check with your host and check if they see any errors in their PHP error log, please?

Also, are there any security or caching plugins installed on the site? Are you able to login to the destination site and temporarily deactivate the plugins? Does that resolve the issue?

Regards,
    Bryle

Umnik LLC
    Participant

Hi Bryle,

thank you for your reply, but we can close the ticket, I did figured out. thanks.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Great! Glad you were able to fix it.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Updraft Migration only work when I login into admin portal’ is closed to new replies.